JOB SUMMARY: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical/surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure, within state of practice.
- Current BCLS certification.
- 1 year of medical/surgical nursing
- 1 year of psychiatric/chemical dependency in an inpatient/outpatient/residential setting
Shift: Nights – 12 hour
(If in recovery must have 2 years of recovery prior to hiring)
- Interested parties can send their resume to: Annette.Thibodeaux@savoymedical.net
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org