JOB SUMMARY: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical/surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Current state Registered Nurse Licensure, within state of practice.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification encouraged.
- Current PALS certification encouraged.
- Successful completion of arrhythmia course.
- Biotherapy Certification preferred
- Oncology experience preferred
- Case Management experience preferred
Interested Parties can email a resume’ to: Annette.Thibodeaux@savoymedical.net
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org