JOB SUMMARY: Assist the physician and/or mid-level practitioner in performing examinations and specialized procedures in accordance with Savoy Medical Center, Rural/Physician Clinics policies and procedures and follows through on patient care services as directed by the physician/Nurse Practitioner.
- Medical Assistant Program preferred
- Current BCLS certification.
- Physician office experience (preferred) and/ or the demonstrated ability to adapt to situations.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org