JOB SUMMARY: Provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Maintains regulatory agency requirements, nursing and hospital policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about changes in patient’s clinical condition. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
- Current LPN licensure in State of Louisiana.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification encouraged.
- Current PALS certification encouraged.
- Minimum of six months to one year’s work experience is preferred.
- Successful completion of arrhythmia course.
Send resume to Annette.Thibodeaux@savoymedical.net
To apply for this job please visit savoymedical.com.