The Registered Nurse plans, coordinates and implements patient care specific to the age of the patient population served on the assigned units. He/she ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner, consistent with the unit’s standards of care. He/she demonstrates performance consistent with the mission, philosophy and goals of the unit and organization; remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats staff, physicians, patients and families with consideration and respect.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the State of Louisiana.
- Current BCLS certification (every 2 years)
- Current ACLS certification encouraged
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in ICU preferred.
- Current PALS certification encouraged.
You may send your resume to Annette.Thibodeaux@savoymedical.net
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org